Porto, the city hosting EuBea Festival 2017, wins for the third time the title of…
How to Enter the 2016 Edition
To enter an event, you need to register online on eubeafestival.com, make your purchase and fill in the form in the “Enter your work” section (online from 23rd May).
No other submission methods will be accepted.
The applying period starts on 23rd May and ends on 31st July, 2016.
All material must be submitted no later than 31st July.
- On-line form duly completed.
- Video showcasing the event: 3 minutes max., MP4 – L1920px H1080px (max. 100MB).
It is recommended that this video features a voice over (in English).
- Video showcasing the event: 30 seconds max. (for the Awards Ceremony and for the People’s Choice Award), MP4 – L1920px H1080px (max. 100MB). This video will be requested only after the shortlist is published, and only for shortlisted events.
- Logo of the entrant agency or company (high resolution – jpg/300 dpi, with white background, with a minimum 10 cm base).
- Logo of the corporate client (high resolution – jpg/300 dpi, with white background, with a minimum 10 cm base).
- Up to 5 pictures of the event (high resolution – jpg/300 dpi, with a minimum 10 cm base).
Music used for all video content must not be protected by copyright. Videos that do not comply with this regulation will be automatically excluded from the competition.
Please read carefully the the Call for Entries before submitting your event.
In order to avoid mishaps, please note:
- There is a limit in the amount of characters that it is possible to type in each section of the form.
- Special characters (e.g. $,>,£,&,< etc.) can cause problems.
- The online platform will not upload files bigger than the required size. Please check the size of your materials before the upload.