First it was a sensory experience that transformed the Gaviria Palace in some sort of…
DEFINITION OF EVENT
An event is defined as ‘a live experience, planned in advance, in a limited period of time, with the objective of affecting the perception or behavior of the audience, duly included in the marketing mix’.
GENERAL RULES 2016
- Entries can be public or private events, commercial or non-commercial, which have taken place anywhere in the world from 1st August 2015 to 31st July 2016. In the case of a roadshow, it is sufficient that a single stop has taken place within the eligibility period.
- By entering an event, the entrant acknowledges that such material will be used for the Festival purposes.
- The client’s contact details must be provided in the entry form. The Festival reserves the right to contact the client, if necessary, and the entrant shall notify the client accordingly.
- All entry forms must be completed and paid for online at eubeafestival.com according to our entry deadlines. This allows sufficient time for entries to be processed and reviewed, and for any issues to be resolved.
- Entries will not be considered completed until the form (in all its parts) has been completed online, the corresponding compulsory materials have been received at our office and full payment has been made.
- No replacement or additional media will be accepted after an entry has been finalised and received by the Festival Organisation.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the advertised/promoted brand.
- Works that are not in English must be translated or subtitled, so that they can be understood in English.
- The applicant is responsible for payment of all entry fees and will be considered the entry’s sole contact. Multiple companies can be credited for their contribution to the work entered. Please ensure that all contributing companies are credited on your entry form before finalising your submission.
- The Jury Panel will endeavour to move entries to a different category if the event doesn´t meet the category criteria.
- Each organisation can enter as many events as wished in one or more categories but awards can only be received in maximum 2 categories. This doesn’t exclude the possibility to win the EuBea Grand Prix, Macro Event Category Awards, Special Awards and Special Mentions.
- Each project can be entered only in one edition of the EuBea Awards. Projects entered for a second time will be automatically rejected from the competition.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition.
- All materials, documentation and payments must be received no later than 31st July 2016.