Bea World Jury members are chosen among top corporate clients with international responsibility and members of national event associations from different countries in the world.
The shortlist will be decided by a preliminary online voting session. On 16th November, 2017, in Porto, all shortlisted events will have the chance to be presented live to the Jury by the entrant event agencies and will be voted again to establish the ranking in each category. Jurors will then decide the podium of the Best Event Awards World, as well as the Iconic Award and Special Mentions, if deemed appropriate.
All awarded events will be announced on 17th November 2017, during the Bea World Awards Ceremony.
Jury Panel 2017
The following criteria will be considered during judging:
- Creativity & Innovation – Creative idea and technological innovation to reach dedicated business objectives.
- Execution – Participants’ experience, flow of the event, direction, set design, audio/video/lighting production.
- Effectiveness – Achievement of the stated objectives, such as target audience results, survey results, business impact results and ROI (profit of event compared to cost).
- Channel Strategy – Communication channel strategy: the omni-channel strategy applied to the event and its impact according to the objectives.
Jury’s code of ethics
Jury members will commit to signing a Code of Ethics based on the following principles:
- Each Jury member is chosen according to his/her professional skills and experience in the event marketing industry.
- Jury members will judge and vote honestly and without preconceived ideas, respecting the evaluation and selection criteria, defined in the rules of the awards.
- To avoid conflicts between Jury members and candidates, jurors from associations who also own an agency cannot vote for their own agency or for a project from a participantagency from the same country. Jurors from corporations cannot vote for a project from their own company.
- If there any personal conflict that may influence a Jury member’s objectivity in voting, he/she will inform the Vice President of the Jury and not participate in the voting of the project.
- Jury members will not accept any solicitation from any participants (agency and/or client) that could influence their vote. In case this happens, they will alert the Vice Presidents of the jury.