Bea World Festival – The International Festival of Events and Live Communication – is the essential meeting place and networking event for the international event community. Three inspiring days full of creativity, networking opportunities, knowledge transfer and destination experiences culminate in the ceremonies celebrating the winners of the Best Event Awards and Best Location Awards.
Why joining Bea World
Knowledge, networking and awareness are the key reasons why old and young professionals from events and connected disciplines join the Festival. Bea World will indeed offer you lots of opportunities to build relationships with peers and influencers, to learn from experts and industry leaders and to increase your brand awareness. All this granting you more business opportunities and career advantages.
Explore how humans interact with others in today’s connected world and what makes a brand and live communication strategy successful. Learn from the latest findings from communication and consumer behaviour, from corporate case studies and experiential labs. Showcase your creativity in front of the Jury, composed by representatives of top corporate companies and by members of national event associations and get an indisputable international quality acknowledgement.
Over 600 heads of event agencies, corporate event directors, senior representatives of event associations, trade media from over 29 countries will gather in Coimbra from November 21st to 24th to:
- Participate at the live auditions. A show in itself since all shortlisted projects will be presented live by their creators to the Jury Panel and Delegates during a public session.
- Get involved in the Conference Programme. An opportunity to get inspiration from the keynotes sessions, to learn, exchange visions, creativity, and best practices.
- Join the first annual Best Location Awards to get to know and celebrate the most innovative and functional event venues and the most attractive destinations for events.
- Celebrate the Best Event Awards. A gala ceremony to award the best live communication projects and get an international recognition. A great show followed by a super after-party.
- Exploit all networking activities. A series of opportunities to meet peers: from 1-on-1 meetings to the closing dinner, the after-party and an exclusive leisure programme on Saturday 24th November.
Are you wondering why you should attend the Festival?
The Festival main features
The Festival is built around three key elements:
Bea World Festival is a truly live communication experience. The best event agencies in the world will showcase their projects live to the Jury members and delegates in a public audition on Thursday 22nd November, 2018. All shortlisted events will be presented in 10 minutes by a representative of the entrant agency through a 3-minute video, a 3-minute speech and, a Q&A session.
Shortlisted venues and destinations entered for the Best Location Awards will have the same chance to present themselves in front of the Jury and the audience through a live pitch, and be celebrated on the next day during the Best Location Awards Ceremony.
The Best Event Awards Ceremony, on Friday 23rd November, will celebrate the best events and live communication projects during a great show that will highlight the ‘e-Factor’, the event factor.
Bea World Festival is the perfect environment to exchange ideas with peers and industry experts from different countries and cultures. Get the chance to interact, share, debate and work through ideas!
The Conference Programme, scheduled on Friday 23rd November, will offer delegates outstanding keynote presentations, technical workshops and interactive sessions that will help you get inspiration and new ideas.
The Festival features a series of activities designed to facilitate the networking among delegates and to create business opportunities with top professionals from all over the world.
An outstanding leisure programme, scheduled on Saturday 24th November, will be offered to all delegates to discover the beauties of Coimbra and its surroundings and continue networking in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.